1. The store undertakes to send all goods within 5 working days. If there are problems, the Store undertakes to contact the Customer and find the best solution. Delivery time depends directly on the workload of the courier service and lasts from 1 to 5 days. In Lithuania and up to 10 days when sending to other countries.
2. The store undertakes to inform the customer by e-mail specified by him. about the shipment of the goods and provide a shipment tracking reference (or code).
3. When ordering the goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the exact telephone number and place of delivery of the goods, as well as the person who will accept the goods.
4. The Store does not take responsibility for the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity if the goods are delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Customer, but they were not collected by the Customer.
5. Goods ordered in the Store are delivered in the following ways:
6. In cases when upon receipt of the goods the Customer notices that the consignment does not contain a suitable good, the Customer must immediately inform the Store about it.