1. The shop sells goods that meet the conditions specified in the order. In cases where the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer agrees to first immediately notify about it in writing by e-mail specified by the Store. the e-mail address and the latter undertakes to take all steps to remedy the existing defects within a reasonable time if such defects are due to the fault of the Store or third parties acting on its behalf.
2. Customers of the Sveikamada. The store has the right to return the product (cancel the concluded Agreement) within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product. The cost of returning returned quality or replaceable goods is paid by the buyer.
3. The returned goods must be unused, undamaged, undamaged, with labeling labels and in the original undamaged packaging.
4. The item (s) can be returned via Omniva and LP Express ATMs.
4.1. To return the product via Omniva post machines: Pack the returnable shoebox (es) and place it in the Omniva
Recipient: Sveika Mada, Tel. +370 657 50511
ATM: Vilnius EXPRESS MARKET Sapieha ATM (L. Sapiegos str. 1C, Vilnius, Vilniaus MAXIMA Antakalnio paštomatas (Antakalnio g. 75A, Vilnius).
4.2. To return the item via LP Express ATMs: Pack the shoebox (es) and send it to the address below:
Recipient: Sveika Mada, Tel. +370 657 50511
Post office: Antakalnio st. 75A
Notify the Store about the returned product (s) by e-mail: email@example.com Indicate the order number, the names or codes of the returned goods, and the number of the return shipment.
5. Each product is covered by the supplier's warranty for manufacturing defects and other defects not related to the natural wear and tear of the product used and the environmental impact. The warranty does not apply to: in the event of mechanical damage (eg broken straps, laces, or other decorations; tearing of solid material, textile damage, etc.) in case of natural wear and tear (abraded sole, deformation of the shoe, changes in appearance due to peculiar wear; faded color, etc.) in the event of changes due to improper care (discoloration due to dirt or other plaque; changes in the structure of the skin or other natural materials, etc.)
6. Pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 6.363 of the Civil Code, the Store shall assume liability if a physical defect of the goods is established within two years from the date of sale of the goods to the Customer. The request to eliminate the defect or replace it with another one may be submitted within one year of the limitation period of the claim, calculated from the determination of the defect, but the limitation period of the Order submitted by the Customer will not expire earlier.
7. In order to return a product of incorrect quality, the Store shall be notified by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photo of the defect and describing the circumstances of the defect or defect.
8. By notifying the Store about a defective product or a product with a defect or defect, the Customer may request a reduction in the price of the product, eliminate the defect or replace the product with another or cancel the concluded Agreement. In all cases (except in the case of a price reduction), the Customer undertakes to return the product in the manner agreed with the Store.
9. The Store undertakes to provide a written response no later than within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the Customer's request and, if necessary, to indicate to the Buyer possible ways of exchanging or returning the goods.
10. The Store undertakes to return all amounts paid by the Buyer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs due to another delivery method chosen by the Buyer) not later than within 14 days from the Buyer's notice of return of the goods (withdrawal from the Contract), but not earlier than the goods are returned to the Store. then the usual cheapest delivery method offered in the Store).
10.1. The buyer bears only the direct cost of returning the goods.
10.2. The Store shall refund the amounts paid to the Customer by the same method of payment as the Customer has chosen unless the Customer has given explicit consent to the money being returned to him/her in another way and he/she will not incur any costs as a result.
11. If the problem cannot be solved, the Buyer has the right to apply to the entity resolving consumer disputes out of court (State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus St. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt) or to a court.
12. Disputes related to the contractual obligations set forth in the electronic purchase or sale or service contracts of a consumer normally resident in the European Union and a trader established in the European Union may be submitted through the Electronic Dispute Resolution (EGS) platform. The EGS platform is a simple, efficient, fast, impartial, transparent, inexpensive way to resolve disputes arising from electronic transactions out of court.
The EGS platform is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/