18 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
VENOSAN compression pantyhose Legline 20
* Required fields
Sitting or standing for too long may make your legs hurt and swell or cause varicose veins. It is because legs are furthermost from the heart. Therefore, for the venous blood to be carried back from the legs to the heart, it needs to be pressed by working calf muscles, which, when relaxed, make the venous valves to close, thus preventing blood flowing back in the wrong direction. Thus, venous valves prevent back flow and ensure that blood flows in one direction. If the valves and vein walls are damaged or weakened, they may allow the blood to flow backward and accumulate in the vein, making it varicose. Even if the valve is intact, as the vein wall expands, it becomes incompetent, thus becoming increasingly unable to maintain normal, healthy function.
For the prevention of venous insufficiencies, we recommend using special compression stockings and support socks. Compression stockings and support socks gently squeeze the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close and preventing blood flowing back in the wrong direction and accumulating in veins – blood can flow easily towards the heart with no obstacles in its path. According to the specialists, preventive compression stockings and support socks should be worn by every woman, if she wants to preserve beautiful and healthy legs for a long time.
Therefore, we offer VENOSAN LEGLINE preventive 20 mm Hg /140 den compression tights.
|Calf volume above ankle(cm)||20-21||22-23||24-25||26-27||28-29|
|Calf volume below knee (cm)||29-31||32-34||35-37||38-40||41-43|
|The circumference of the thigh (cm)||42-44||45-47||48-50||51-53||54-60|
How to wear compression socks?
Put on compression socks in the morning to prevent swelling of the feet or until the swelling is mild and stay with them all day when walking or sitting for a long time. Put off compression socks in the evening and allow the feet to rest. Make sure you wear compression socks when traveling by airplane or car. This will protect your feet from swelling, fatigue, and ensure an efficient return of blood from your feet to your heart. It is also important to move your feet when sitting, standing, or traveling for long periods. It is advisable to do a little leg lift, rotate the foot in a circle around the ankle joint, and if possible, walk every couple hours.
Keep your feet healthy
To keep your feet healthy, it is recommended that you maintain your physical activity level, for example, walk, swim as often as possible, wear comfortable shoes, put a pillow under your feet slightly higher than your head while sleeping and wash your feet under lukewarm water daily, massage feet with light circular movements.
Care of compression socks
• You can wash socks by hand or in a washing machine by setting up a gentle washing program and putting socks in the washing bag. Water temperature - not more than 40 ° C;
• Use neutral soap for soft fabrics (do not use bleach or fabric softeners);
• Do not use any chemicals;
• Do not iron;
• Do not dry on radiators, in direct sunlight or in a dryer;
• Compression socks are best to dry in a horizontal position, allow to dry naturally at room temperature;
• Regularly wipe the silicone straps, which can be found on the top of the socks, with spirit to improve adhesion.
• Protect compression socks from various lubricants, creams or oils, direct sunlight, high-intensity light, and heat, as all of these factors affect compression reduction.
No customer comments for the moment.